Wednesday, September 13, 2006

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little.

never never EVER should mike patton's name be spoken on a soap opera...



there are so many things wrong with this. i love how she triumphantly mentions tomahawk and then cocks her head & leisurely leans back onto the couch. excuse me, WHAT THE FUCK?!? and "you've been reading my BLOG"?!?!? i think i have to go lie down now...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any better way to have the fact that you are over 25 slap you in the face?

Will there ever be an end to British early-glam dorks?

13 September, 2006 11:50  
Blogger hez said...

DID Faith no More open for Gn'R? Can someone please fact check? I hope Mike Patton is getting some kickback for that. And why Mike Patton? Isn't there a better choice for some man-love-worship? Like do guys wish they could be Mike Patton? I bet more guys would rather worship Axl...omg I just analyzed a soap opera.

13 September, 2006 12:20  
Blogger ali. said...

hez - i thought the exact same thing! like "did they really open for gn'r?" and i stopped myself from researching b/c i thought maybe that was even too geeky for me...hee.

mike patton is a really random choice though...maybe he knows one of the writers? i think a more appropriate man-crush would be someone like chris cornell...right?

13 September, 2006 12:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes it did, but don't get disappointed
i don't remember the story exactly, but i think that they got in a fight backstage and mike said a lot of shit about gnr during the shows hahaha
axl got really mad and started to flame faith no more everywhere :D
and it's not like i wish to be like mike patton, but he is the man, he rocks (and axl suuuuuuuuuuucks, so between the 2 of them, i would like to be mike haha)
- and that "you've been reading my blog??" was freaking funny

13 September, 2006 13:21  
Blogger willotoons said...

gross! gawd... soap operas are stupid.

13 September, 2006 14:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to admit this but I watch this show religiously. All My Children is one of my favorite shows and I was laughing at this scene. This show is so over the top. I love it. Remind me to tell you guys the story behind this scene and the characters in it.
Jojo

13 September, 2006 16:07  
Blogger Misty L said...

that character...wearing her pink tank top and white jeans...would have NO IDEA WHO MIKE PATTON IS. I can't believe they didn't at least try to make their soap opera realistic. HAHAHAHAHA. sigh.

13 September, 2006 17:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa... apparently I'm the only Mike P. fan here... yes they totally toured with Guns and Mike and Axl took some passive aggressive stabs at each other. If I remember correctly, FnM eventually ditched the tour.

Do men want to be Mike Patton? Um yes. Like a big "duh" on that one. Who the hell wants to be Axl, have you seen his ass lately? P-U-K-E

17 September, 2006 22:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home