Thursday, October 27, 2005
Tweet
click on the poster to check out my showtastic sonicliving calendar!
i don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. i don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. you know, as a career, i don't want to do that.
3 Comments:
Ok- Can't figure this quiz out.
If my room is wallpapered and I want it to be red... I'm Nemisis.
If my room is white or green(default renter colours)... I'm Athena.
If my room is any of the earthy, balanced colours... I'm then Morpheus.
What if it's wallpapered and that's the way I like it?
I'm hercules.
strong, powerful, big ego, energetic, living life to max...athletic and into sports? what?
synchronised swimming = sport
Post a Comment
<< Home