i KNEW there was a reason that i loved stereogum so much!
dude, scott's a steely dan fan too! be still my heart.
the royal scam album cover is one of my clearest, albeit weirdest, childhood memories. mi padre is/was a HUGE steely dan fan. it's in the genes i guess. which would make sense because my dad's name is GENE. hahaha.
anyway, did i mention that steely dan RULES?!? shut up.
the royal scam album cover is one of my clearest, albeit weirdest, childhood memories. mi padre is/was a HUGE steely dan fan. it's in the genes i guess. which would make sense because my dad's name is GENE. hahaha.
anyway, did i mention that steely dan RULES?!? shut up.




4 Comments:
i love steely dan too! and was so happy that my internet radio station i listen to on itune (9412) had steely dan day yesterday! they played them ALL. DAY.
shit! how did i MISS that. damn banana republic for making me miss out on steely dan day!
did i mention that i love you more and more each day?!? ;)
Was someone giving you shit about the Dan? Have you heard Fagen's new one yet?
"I recall when I was small
How I spent my days alone
The busy world was not for me
So I went and found my own
I would climb the garden wall
With a candle in my hand
I'd hide inside a hall of rock and sand
On the stone an ancient hand
In a faded yellow-green
Made alive a worldly wonder
Often told but never seen
Now and ever bound to labor
On the sea and in the sky
Every man and beast appeared
A friend as real as I"
Fitting for the childhood memory remark, no? Rock.
no one was giving me shit, DIRECTLY. usually it's just snickers behind my back. ;)
i haven't heard the new fagen but i've heard mixed reviews. but i say it's about time since kamakiriad!!! hi, dork.
Post a Comment
<< Home