noise.
chuck told me that my blog has been rather quiet as of late....
so here ya' go!
updates forthcoming, i swear! new pad, unpacking, work, music, boys....okay, no boys. just wishful thinking...
so here ya' go!
updates forthcoming, i swear! new pad, unpacking, work, music, boys....okay, no boys. just wishful thinking...




9 Comments:
So chuck came through for us all and got you out of your little abyss....
By the way, how is your new place?
I sent something your way today for a moving out west(belated)/new place/birthday present. (How convenient for me)
Keep your eyes out for it.
Want some hints?
It is all about the music you love, the music you love, (did I mention it had to do with Music?) oh yeah, and the shit I love.
Good luck.
awwwww, kb! you are too kind. wait, where did you send my all-encompassing present?
can't wait 'til you come to visit me! we just got the remainder of our furniture loaded into the new place...it's on its way to being KICK @SS!!!!
Chuckles supplied me with your new dig's address so no fears...
And as for visiting... Michael is coming too... All the stars are starting to point to SanFran (scary as that sounds) even Alli Clark may end up in the bay area come the fall.. too weird.
Woo-hoo! I made the blog, sweet!
pretty cool that you don't blog anymore. wth? i know what you're doing while you're not blogging! as a matter of fact, i'm sitting here WATCHING you not blog!!
YO! That sleeping kangaroo looks so like my cat Bob! (handy-down kitties come with handy-down names)
PPS- Ali- your present may not be that late after all.
;-)
Keep your eye out for an oddly shaped package with AA stamped on it.
happy birthday, ali!
awwwww, thanks! i am officially old now.
got the present and it totally rocks! now, time to find the proper frame to preserve its gloriousness...
I really wanted to warn you when you guys were decorating to leave a spot for the poster... but alas, that would have ruined my surprise.
I am glad you like it. AA totally rocks and with unlimited funds I would own all their sh*t.
Post a Comment
<< Home